Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will xdrip+ work with fitbit ace?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has a cellphone Uniherz Atom (Android oreo) collecting bloodsugar readings from a freestyle libre and blucon nightraider so he can see the bloodsugar level on the phone via bluetooth at all times. We use the xdrip+ app and would like to see the readings on the watch. I know it would work with the fitbit versa via watchfaces but I wonder if it also work with any of the smaller fitbit models such as the ace 2? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Hank30 ! I am glad to assist you with your inquiry. 

Thank you for providing the details of what your son uses. I appreciate your interest and would like to advise that only Fitbit Versa and Ionic have this capability depending on the clock face as you mentioned. Thank you for your suggestion. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome.

Be sure to post about your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes