Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ace strap too small

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just bought the Fitbit ace for my son the strap is way too small will any other fitbit strap be compatable with it.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109
All sorted. Pain waiting for new one though... kids don’t like waiting.
Don’t know why they don’t supply larger strap for kids to grow into.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jjmj2007, welcome to the Fitbit Community. And thanks for this information and updates @mickeymom48 and @Mum108Smiley Happy

@Jjmj2007, I'm sorry to see you had the same difficulty with the size of the wristband. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, you should be getting a reply soon. 

Keep us posted on the outcome.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jjmj2007 It's great to know that you got a solution and your case is being handled now.

In addition, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
They were very helpful and responded fast. I am impressed and glad I chose to purchase a fitbit for myself and my son

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

My 10 year old just got an Ace for her birthday and the strap is too small. She’s been wearing it on the very last hole and even that is too tight! I want her to enjoy it without cutting off circulation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer service
Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent @Jjmj2007, thanks for the update, I'm glad to see it was resolved for you. Also, thanks for your help @mickeymom48  Smiley Happy  

Welcome to the Community forums @CrystalZnGemz, I have sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, you should be getting a reply soon. 

Best Answer

Same here it was for my 10 year old daughter birthday she cried.....one size fits all is definitely not true.  And she is normal height and weight for a ten year old before the question is asked 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's also good to see you participating in the forums @Jamie330, welcome. 

I'm sorry to see what happened, and the situation you mentioned with your daughter. I've sent this information to the Customer Support team so they can get in contact with you as soon as possible about the wristband size inquiry that you mentioned. 

Best Answer
They were pretty good about sending out a replacement half large strap in
original colour, though my son not happy about wait. For what strap is
worth I don’t know why they don’t throw a larger one into packaging like
Garmin do... would be lot less hassle and prob cost to co. And happy
customers 😊.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great @Mum108, it's good to know that you'll be receiving another band soon, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions as well about including an extra wristband. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I have the same problem 😞 trying to find information on how I can buy a bigger band for my daughter to use her fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit support and they fedex you a new larger half strap in same
colour.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did it through chat on the Fitbit website. Had to send them pic of
receipt as proof of purchase and new strap arrived about 10 days later.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help with this @Mum108

Welcome to the forums @vHuds, I'm sorry to see that you experienced this inconvenience with the Ace wristband, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Keep us posted. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem! Not happy as my son is only 11yrs old and we have a tracker that is unwearable. I would love for a customer service representative to contact me so this can be sorted out without me have to spend any more $$$$$

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear Fitbit.... you need to make it more obvious how to contact you...
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jen_G74 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to heat that your child's Ace wristband doesn't fit his wrist.

Let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team and they'll be happy to find a solution for this issue. You will receive an email from them soon.

@Mum108 I appreciate your feedback. This helps us to keep improving.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes