Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes accuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta records exercise minutes when I haven't done much of anything. It has got me down for 10 minutes, when for the life of me I  can't remember doing anything for 10 minutes straight. On the other hand, I walk to the kitchen and back, and it doesn't record my steps at all.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mrzocor, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please restart your Alta following the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
  3. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't make any difference, but thanks anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Mrzocor, thanks for your update. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Seems odd that you're still experiencing difficulties even after restarting your Alta device. To move forward with this, can you please answer the questions that were asked on my previous post? I'd like to investigate further this matter to get you back on track promptly.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experience it every day since I have had it, which has been over a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes