Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My alta wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried all the vague troubleshooting tips I found in the forums. My alta hasn't been able to sync for 3 days. Getting really tired of having to deal with this. I've lost so much data to this inability to sync and the alta just turning off even if it's over 50% power left.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @FluffyLove - Have you checked out the Alta manual?  Also, you can find specific trouble shooting tips here

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Spoiler
I tried the troubleshooting, which I said in my original post. My fitbit synced for a day right after I posted, now it won't sync again. This is getting routine and highly annoying.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, @FluffyLove . You said you tried the tips in the forums. I was not sure if you had checked the manual where the tips are more specific. Afraid I have nothing else to offer. Maybe someone else will. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit synced for the last time on December 20th. Checked the manual, went online and followed all instructions to get it up and running with no luck. Finally contacted customer support last week and after about an hour on the phone with them, was told that my phone was no longer supported by the fitbit app. Not only am I totally disgusted with fitbit, that they would do this, but also, that no one notified me that this was going to happen. I have a Samsung S5 which operates perfectly in every way, so I see no need to get a new phone. As I told the fitbit agent, my choices are to either get a new phone or quit using my fitbit. You can be certain that the fitbit will be the one to go. My fitbit is now just a piece of junk. I hope others see this and realize that the same can happen to them when fitbit decides to quit supporting their phone.

Best Answer

Mine too samsung galaxy 9🤬

Best Answer
0 Votes