Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR battery issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery has recently started only charging to 80% but used to go to 100% . Now only lasts a few days rather than a couple of weeks, not the only one this happened to in my group either, who are all experiencing same issue! Anyone else?!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @John1603. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta HR. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Have you tried restarting your Fitbit device as suggested by @NellyG

If you still need help, I recommend following the tips and recommendations provided in this help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If the battery still draining after all, take into consideration these factors.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @John1603  Have you tried restarting your Alta HR a few times? If you haven't, give it a try and then charge it again. 8f it still wont charge beyond 80% then 8t is sadly dying.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @John1603. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta HR. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Have you tried restarting your Fitbit device as suggested by @NellyG

If you still need help, I recommend following the tips and recommendations provided in this help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If the battery still draining after all, take into consideration these factors.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes