Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR charging cable

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I went to charge my fitbit this morning and the clip to the charger fell apart as I went to put it to my fitbit, as in one side fell off and the rectangle body had lifted on both sides exposing the wiring inside. It is always stored well and not been bashed or anything so I have no idea how it has happened but in trying to find a new one I've had a bit of trouble. I cannot find the charger on the fitbit shop and I've seen to look on Amazon and Currys but neither have one for the Alta HR, only other branded makes of the charging cable are available on Amazon. Are these ok to use? 

I've purchased one made by KingAcc that says its compatible but I'm really worried. I purchased my fitbit in May 2018 so I don't know if they are no longer supporting the HR or what but finding a replacement cable has not been easy. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

No guarantee, but I have bought several third-party chargers from Amazon and had no problems with any.

One thing to look out for with the Alta HR, I think that charger has a button on the charging cable needed for "restart".  If I remember correctly form several years ago, I think I bought one without that button, never having even been aware of 'restart' at the time.  It might be worthwhile to check that it has that restart button before ordering.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes