Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR deteriorating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

what other fitbit products have the features AND simplicity of the AltaHR

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@marie-teresa I upgraded from the Alta HR to the Inspire 2 about a year and a half ago. I really like the Inspire 2. It does have a few more features, but some of them are really useful and they aren't that hard to learn.

Also, I found the Inspire 2 a lot more comfortable for sleeping. The back is more rounded. It doesn't have the kind of edges that the Alta has. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @marie-teresa , the closest Fitbit to the Alta HR is the Inspire 2.  The Inspire HR would also be possible, but you may struggle to find a new one, and if buying used it is difficult to know how well the battery has been treated, which will make a big difference to how long it lasts.  The Inspire 2 is a real favourite of mine, and I actually prefer it to the Alta HR - for one thing there are many more.

An alternative might be the Luxe.  It is a really delicate, petite Fitbit with no buttons and a swipe only screen and somewhat simpler than the Inspire 2.  The screen is colour so nicely visible even in the sunniest weather.

If you go to the Fitbit Store you can do a “compare tracker” to see which one might suit you best.  Good luck, and let us know what you decide.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Many thanks, Julia. There are so many models that I needed something so I
wouldn't get bogged down. Also I'm, as they say, somewhat technologically
challenged.

So thanks again. I'll follow through on your suggestions.

Marie Theresa
Best Answer
0 Votes

@marie-teresa I upgraded from the Alta HR to the Inspire 2 about a year and a half ago. I really like the Inspire 2. It does have a few more features, but some of them are really useful and they aren't that hard to learn.

Also, I found the Inspire 2 a lot more comfortable for sleeping. The back is more rounded. It doesn't have the kind of edges that the Alta has. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
Thanks @alexthecat. Good to know. Will be checking this out in the next
week.

@Marie-Theresa
Best Answer
0 Votes