Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My device is not working...it is not getting charged, not turning on...what can I do? There is no service centre

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rintac Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

We understand and respect your decision regarding the 35% our Support Team previously offered. Please know when a Fitbit device is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option. For our full warranty terms and conditions, see our Return Policy and Warranty.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our team is not fulfilling your expectations, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our team once again or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Have a good day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Piyusha. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta HR. 

Note that we don't have repair centers in any country where Fitbit trackers are sold.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Please stay tuned to your inbox for an update on your case!

In the meantime, please follow the tips and recommendations provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit alta hr won't work either.  I followed the instructions (fitbit chat) and within 2 days learned it is not fixable.   They'll give me 35% off a new one since it's out of warranty.  Does anyone know if ANY fitbits last more than 2 years?  My first one died immediately after, and as a result of, receiving an update from fitbit, after only 14 months.  Fitbit did nothing to remedy that.  Now my second one died after about 2 years.  They are convenient and I like them but they seem to be pretty expensive junk at this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rintac Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

We understand and respect your decision regarding the 35% our Support Team previously offered. Please know when a Fitbit device is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option. For our full warranty terms and conditions, see our Return Policy and Warranty.

Our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

We understand that the outcome of your case with our team is not fulfilling your expectations, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our team once again or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information you were provided.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes