Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My cousin acdiaccident put a Different type of Fitbit charger on my Fitbit Alta HR and it won't turn on what do I do?

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hi @09082006, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue and would like to confirm if you continue experiencing difficulties with your Alta HR? I will be glad to follow up. 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, thank you. Returned it to the vendor.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @paajichele.

I understand that you returned the device to the vendor. I am sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your time and efforts. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I cannot hey my Fitbit to work.  I was able to fully connect it and when on the charger it shows fully charged but cannot reset.  Do not have original charger

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DiSmario

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you can't get your tracker to work. Thank you for providing the details of the issue and letting me know that you don't have the original charger and can't do a restart. I recommend checking this post with instructions that might be helpful. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gone through the same thing with my Alta that I had for 4 years and bought a new one. It started doing the same thing so they sent me a replacement which won't turn on. I believe the Alta series is obsolete now and this is their way of getting your money when you have to buy another more expensive series. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe you shouldn't have your product malfunction once you no longer make or sell it. FYI that blew up in Apple's face and they had to pay out...get your check book ready. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oddly it started working again.  Go figure!  But now I know what to try if it comes out again!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @twgemini. Thank you for your reply, @DiSmario.

@twgemini thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them.

@DiSmario I am glad to hear your tracker is working now. Thank you for posting the update here. I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes