Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta charger doesn't have a button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an original FitBit charger but it doesn't have a button. Can I restart it without the button?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @0224 - the reset button is at the end of the charging cable (see my example below), not on the Alta itself. You can find complete instructions here

Welcome to the forum!

7339D8BB-D3C6-48B0-9656-75051580BE0C.jpeg

Best Answer

Thank you! I had no idea where the button was supposed to be! I guess my charger is old because it doesn't have a button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @0224 Welcome to the Community Forums! @SunsetRunner it's great to see you around and thank you for the information and input you shared! 

@0224 I recommend exchanging the charging cable at the store you bought your Alta. Or you can purchase one directly from our online store

Keep me posted if you have any questions. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! It turns out my charger was not really a fit bit charger, the logo just looked kind of like the fit bit logo. I have ordered a new one! Thank you again!

Best Answer

So happy you figured it out! I’m happy to help if you have any questions once your new device arrives. 

Best Answer

Hello @0224 It's great to see you around! @SunsetRunner Thanks for your help! 

@0224 I hope to see you back on track soon. As @SunsetRunner mentioned, we're happy to help. 

Have a great day!

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes