Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

for some reason my fitbit alta is not charging. Its been 3 hours since its been charging and there has been no sign. no exclamation mark, nothing. If someone knows what has happened, please tell me through the comment section :DDD

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you have any canned air, blow out the probes, or take a cotton swab and if you have any alcohol clean off the probes on your watch. I have an Alta too, and this happened to me.  It just so happened to be this morning that I tried the canned air and the cotton swab.  hooked it up to the charger and now it's charging. Hope it works for you. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @blablahanabla. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Alta. @Peggy63 Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you still need help, please feel free to contact them back so they can continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes