Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an older model of the Alta tracker. It's currently paired with my Android phone. I have already restarted the tracker twice, turned the Bluetooth on and off, restarted my phone, and unpaired and re-paired the device with my phone. The unpair/re-pair process had fixed this issue yesterday. This morning, it's back to it's antics and refuses to sync with my phone again. Are there any other solutions for me to try?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KBusyMom2442 Itmay be that your Alta is reaching the end of its life, but have a look at THIS Help Article on syncing issues. Hopefully something there will help you

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used that article when I first managed to fix the issue. It's a good article. Do you know what other symptoms of an Alta dying for good are? I've had this tracker for a while, around 5ish years.

Best Answer

I chatted with customer service about my Alta not syncing and they confirmed that it had reached the end of it's life.  Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed that it hadn't synced for several days and there's no way to get that data back.

Best Answer
0 Votes