Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altra HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MY ALTRA HR IS NOT CHARGING

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI,

I thank you for your advice. My altra HR would not work with all your tips. I thank you for them. All your steps I will keep in mind. I never thought of the toothbrush. Anyway I got a new Versa, and it came today.I put in my personal information, and then it said to pick out the Fitbit I had, but it does not show my Versa. I am getting so frustrated. He was asking me all these technical questions that I did not understand. I am not that  good, but have always been able to connect before. I am 79. I hope you can help me. I was so looking forward in getting a fitbit back.  Thank you in advance

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Try going through Fitbit's troubleshooting guide for charging issues at Help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If those tips don't work then, as it says at the end of the guide, it's probably best to contact customer support: contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI,

I thank you for your advice. My altra HR would not work with all your tips. I thank you for them. All your steps I will keep in mind. I never thought of the toothbrush. Anyway I got a new Versa, and it came today.I put in my personal information, and then it said to pick out the Fitbit I had, but it does not show my Versa. I am getting so frustrated. He was asking me all these technical questions that I did not understand. I am not that  good, but have always been able to connect before. I am 79. I hope you can help me. I was so looking forward in getting a fitbit back.  Thank you in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was no help. It was me asking for help for my new Versa. I cannot get it set up.

Best Answer
0 Votes