Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device battery life not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta has been needing to be charged everyday and still dies within 3-5 hour (on a good day). I charged it last night for 3 hours and it went to 60% then it was dead this morning when i woke (roughly 6 hours later), charged it for another 90 mins this morning, and it's dead not even 20 mins later. It's not on all day sync to my iPhone, the hourly reminders are not on either.

I've tried plugging it in and restarting it, plugging the charger into a wall box, and also a USB port directly with no avail. I've been struggling through the last almost two weeks as these issues are getting progressively worse. I didn't even make it into work (12 min drive)today and it was already dead.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? I saw the other notes about battery life for others. Just curious if I'm the only one with all the issues I'm having.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Hayleamae, thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting, certainly, your Alta isn't working the way it was designed. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta also is not syncing and it's showing yesterday's date as today . The Alta is charged, I've restated the app a few times last night and today to no avail. Please fix

Best Answer
0 Votes