Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not tracking sleep correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How so I record all my sleep within 24hrs?  I got this for Xmas 2 years ago and had it on for a bit.  When I went back and logged in again there was no old info and now it doesn't record as it once did? I have fibromyalgia...so my sleep is not as it should be...so setting sleep hours is of no help time.  I need 24hr sleep info.  Thank you

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JoanneP74, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check the information that's specified on our help article: How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? for more information and details about sleep tracking. Since you have fibromyalgia, sleep tracking can be affected. Therefore, please check all the details that are specified on previously mentioned help article and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have the same thing I have can't get all of my miles in I have the track record.  Just can't get the miles in I walked for 11,552 steps and the  miles 0.55 that's is wrong right.. I always get the wrong miles. 

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes