Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Alta showing blank display and the green lights which track heart rate is no longer blinking. Currently tried charging it and tapped 4xs to restart. No such luck. Please help, greatly appreciate it.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Rosie04, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and for troubleshooting your Alta HR before posting over here. Since you already tried restarting your device to no avail, let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf for them to provide you with further assistance. That said, please keep an eye on your email because they'll be in touch with you in a timely manner.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have in the meantime they get in touch with you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Ricardo for your email. I will be waiting for support team
response.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Rosie04.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer. I'd like to take the opportunity to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!   

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes