Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta ran out of battery the other day. I didn't think this was a big deal and plugged it in to be charged. When I grabbed it off the charger this morning, I can't get anything but a blank screen once I unplug it. I thought maybe there was an issue charging it and tried again (using a different USB). The Fitbit symbol appeared followed by the full battery sign. I unplugged it and again, nothing. I re-started the Alta multiple times (and it did vibrate). When I clicked on the "sync now", I was able to sync it from my computer. The screen remains blank though as soon as it is unplugged (unresponsive). I tried to set it up as a new device....no luck. I'm not sure what else to try.....really disappointed that my Alta is dead.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Aaryins, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared with me, your effort and patience troubleshooting your device prior to posting are appreciated. I was informed by our Support team that they already provided you assistance with the inconvenience you're experiencing with your Alta device, therefore, my best advice for you at this moment will be to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the information that they provided to you.

Let me know if you need anything else.  

Best Answer
0 Votes