Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Alta Fell Off & Now Lost!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am Very Upset! My wife bought me a Fitbit Alta (Black/Large) for an early Father's Day present. I loved it! and was so happy to help me with getting fit.
Well today while out walking at Disneyland it fell off! I haven't even had it 10 days! The strap on this is terrible! If it comes off while walking & limited activity, how are you suppose to do increased activity? You would think there would be a clasp or some kind of lock to keep it from coming off! My wife is upset too since this was the gift she bought for me so she & I could challenge each other to stay active, now it's gone! $129+ for less than 10 days :-(...
Fitbit needs to improve this band!
I sure wouldn't recommend the Fitbit Alta to my friends or co-workers if it falls off that easily!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
127 REPLIES 127

Just wanted to log another lost Fitbit Alta. Two months old. 25%off is an insult.  Was shocked to read how common an issue this is. It has been going on for years. Fitbit should either fix the design flow or step up with its customer service when they fall off. Unfortunately, fitbit isn’t doing either.  

‘More insulting is the excuse that they are sorry but they need to abide by policies.  Translation is sorry not sorry. 

Sounds like a bad business model.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing has happen to me today! The rep I spoke with wanted to give me a 25% off coupon, WTH! My Fitbit was a gift from my mom and it's gone! I have lost two of these Fitbit Alta, our money is too precious to keep buying a product that can do the job because it's poorly made!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stay away from the Alta...

You will be better off with the Blaze.

Have had it for 2 years now with no problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't believe they offered me a 25% discount to but another one! Two is my limit, I will never but anymore of their products. Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get it replaced without waiting over an hour to talk to someone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had this same issue. They won’t do anything. Awful customer service.
Would never buy again.
Best Answer
You don’t! They will give you a coupon off your next purchase.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes