Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped working after firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After firmware update, it worked fine.  However, an hour later, fitbit.com/setup message appeared on my fitbit display. I tried to go through the set up again, but bluetooth wouldn't recognize my fitbit.  I tried to reset several times, no luck.  Please advise.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @ElizaH @JeannineAG

I totally agree with @JeannineAG perform the restart 2 or 3 consecutive times and keep an eye on it. If the issue persists try the setup process again, check out the instructions for the different platforms below:

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Don't remember the actual setup anymore. But mine did this a few times and I reset by holding down the button for 3 seconds and then 1 more hold. I absolutely THINK this might work. Good Luck! ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Jeannine, will try to do this again tonight.  I did reset (holding down the button) several times, but no luck!!!Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @ElizaH @JeannineAG

I totally agree with @JeannineAG perform the restart 2 or 3 consecutive times and keep an eye on it. If the issue persists try the setup process again, check out the instructions for the different platforms below:

Hope it helps! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your support!  It worked!!  Will see how long this will last.  Hope your weekend is well!

Best Answer

@ElizaH It's great to hear that you're back on track! If you need further assistance don't hesitate in visiting the Community. Robot wink

Hope to see you posting more often! 

Best Answer

same issue here, After the firmware update, my fitbit versa's screen shop showing content, but it is still tracking my heartrate, steps, etc. I did try restarting versa but no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes