Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Found a Fitbit.  Cud ownr pls contact to retrieve.  Ta.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's good of you to do this but bear in mind this is a global forum with over 900,000 members - you might want to narrow it down a bit by giving some info on where you found it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi S.,

Thanks, Ha !

New to ur forum, I don' use one.  Ta for advice.  Will rpost.

BW and virus f3,

M.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

[Taking me ages to erase last message, yeah, by brian don' wrk as I'd like today].  So rposting:

Fitbit found in Scotstoun, Glasgow, Scotland yesterday, pm [Friday, 03/04/2020].  Cud owner pls contact to retrieve.  Thanks.

Did post on [Glasgow community] f3cycle.  Will wait a few days then deposit with Polis.

Heid doon, feet swingin'

M.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Having receivd no contact rgarding t posting of found Fitbit, I took it to Partick polis station on Saturday 4 April.  I told receptionist wher I found it and she told me it wud b kept for 3 weeks [didn't enquire what wud happen [to Fitbit] after that period, go to public auction?].  So if u want it, t clock's ticking.

Heid doon, feet swingin',

M.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi S.,

Regarding my post about a fitbit I found.  In t future, I intend to close my account on ths forum [as it was creatd only to advertise that I found a fitbit] .  Can I assume all my posts will b deleted?  Just thought that of owner of t fitbit might eventually contact ths community to see if anybod found it.

And another wee question, do you have any concerns with Fitbit [and approved companies?] logging and processing your personal information? I havn't read any associated small print, but I assume that's one of their intentions.

Thanks. 

BW,

M.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you close your community account your posts will remain but the name of the post author will be changed to "sunset runner" - a generic name used for just this purpose. So, your posts will still be accessible from browsing or searching but they won't know who posted them.

I don't have any concerns about data security but it's a subject where people have very varied views. Their data privacy terms are at https://www.fitbit.com/us/legal/privacy if you'd like the details.

Best Answer
0 Votes