Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!  So I have had my Fitbit for about 3 years now and it started acting up within the past 8 months.  I have been looking at what others write but none work for me.  My bluetooth is on and everything.  Is my

watch broken?  It shows the Fitbit logo with a ! next to it.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

What is the answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Pixel 2 and this was working flawlessly. I have found out that if I have used my fitbit without syncing everyday, this issue occurs. I feel that Fitbit or google have changed something that is causing this. If I connect to the fitbit app everyday on my phone then there is no issue. Plus if I dont sync for a few days, the sleep syncer is messed up and not giving me complete details. I am paying premium so I am expecting to have my sleep readings done properly. Since the specs are saying that I should be able to keep 7 days of data I should be able to sync more than 1 day with no issue. Right now the only help offered is reset everything and connect, uninstall everything and connect. If none of this works you need to buy yourself  new laptop or device to connect and sync to  it. This is the only solution they offer. And its a workaround not a solution.

Hints for fitbit to reproduce the issue:

Use a alta hr synced with a Pixel 2 for a week and keep syncing everyday

On the Friday leave it on the shelf for the weekend not being used and not synced

Take it back on the sunday and on the Monday morning try to sync with your phone.

This is how I ALWAYS reproduce the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My alta is displaying the incorrect time as of yesterday. I have had it over 3 years. Also, on my dashboard it says my Fitbit has not synced in a week. I am wondering if the life expectancy is about up. I had one previous to this, and it lasted about 2 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the advice...Will give it a try...

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes