Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On March 23rd my Alta HR stopped tracking sleep stages I have reset it numerous times I've deleted app from my phone and reloaded it and nothing is working I am still not getting sleep stages. Is placed on my wrist the same way it always is I sleep in the same position I always do , my back. I have cleaned the little metal sensors with rubbing alcohol. Please help

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It is tracking my heart rate and I have it set to always connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This error has just started for me also... I’ve had my Alta HR for a few years and never had an ongoing issue with sleep tracking.  So far I’ve now had 0 data for 11 days?? I’ve reset but nothing seems to work??

Best Answer

I ended up resetting it 2x a day for 2 days and it started working again. ?  Once when woke up and once before bed. I hope yours starts working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also stopped tracking sleep stages on 23rd March! Is it something to do with Fitbit and not individual trackers?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the free premium trial so i could track my sleep score. Sleep was the main reason for getting my fitbit. In the month of March I got 7 sleep scores intermittently through the month. I have determined that I am not going to pay for a program that mostly gives me information I can get for free. I am disappointed in the product not performing up to standards. Wish an update would fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update - after trying all the solutions suggested by everyone I called Fitbit directly. They were very helpful but apparently the heart rate sensor has gone. As it was a few months out of warranty they offered me 25% off a new one. Sadly this only brought the price down to the same price they sell for elsewhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes