Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing food plan completely

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up the food plan  but I realized that I preferred to see my "remaining" calories the way it was without the food plan. Now all I can do is change the food plan and I can't remove it. All I seem to be able to do is change the deficit or enter my own daily calorie target. How do I remove it completely so that my "remaining calories" goes back to being based only on the total calories for the day (the way it is originally)?

Thanks.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I'ts great to see you around @Alby1970

Let me help you out. When you're using the Food Plan you can edit it or set your own goal but you can not delete it. You can find this options by gong to your Account Tab - Nutrition & Body goals - Food. 

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

I also have this problem. I can edit the food plan, but not remove it completely.

Best Answer

Can you please update this it's so fustering it needs to be able to be deleted I hate how confusing it is now! I'm about to buy a different product.

Best Answer

I have the same frustration - would like it the way it was before I created food plan. What's more, it screwed up my weight goal which I have been following very diligently by replacing it with the last recorded weight and changing the date to the day I created the stupid food plan. Very disappointing.

Best Answer