Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A10 compatible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please tell me when the Alta will be compatible with the new Samsung A10 phone as not on the list yet

Thanks 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jo2271, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I am glad to assist you with your concern about the Fitbit Alta being compatible with a new Samsung A10 phone. While this phone is not a supported device for the Fitbit app at this moment, it doesn't mean that it won't work with the app entirely, but rather that some of its functions might work intermittently. Our engineering team works really hard to keep up with every new phone and mobile device releases, so our customers can enjoy their trackers to the fullest. We do not have the estimated time frame when the Samsung A10 will be added to the list of our supported devices. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I'm also experiencing the same problem with the Samsung A10. Is there a contact number I could phone ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes