Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile migration failed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’ve read lots about this tile migration failed. Nothing works. I’ve turned the blue tooth on and off.deleted and then  Re-added the app, and turned the phone off and on again. Nothing is working. 
my goal: I have a new fit bit so I’d like to give my Alta hr to my son and add the app to his phone. I keep getting the tile migration error. 
hopefully someone can help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Try logging out of the app, then back in.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Deleting the app and reinstalling doesn’t work. If I log out and then back in I lose the days data. Is this just happening on Apple products or on android products as well? The app seems to be having more and more problems with each update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Logging out and back in to the app should not lose any data.  Any data that has synced has gone to the main fitbit database.  Any data that has not synced is still on your tracker.  At worst, some data displayed on the app might not be up-to-date, but will be once a sync has been successful.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

You could login at fitbit.com to see what data has synced, and how long ago was the last sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes