Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update tracker language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Alta HR. I have a message that there is an update available but when I try to update it, it tries and then goes back to the same update available screen. I am trying to update the language. Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Have you figured this out yet? I bought a brand new, still in the unopened box, Fitbit Alta HR. I've owned Ulta HRs in the past and they were great. This time when I went to go set it up, the phone portion of the setup works and I can see my statistics. But the tracker itself still just shows the Fitbit website address on the screen. And the app is constantly giving me a message to update the tracker. When I do, it starts and then says That it isn't working, and tells me to check four things all of which are fine. It is charged, it is nearby, the Bluetooth on my phone is turned on, but there is a good internet connection.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No answers. That’s the same thing that’s happening to me. I called customer service 4 times and followed the instructions. No, help. Also did a live chat. No help. 

I never got it to update. So I returned it and got a different fitbit. It was doing the same thing you were describing. I got the Charge 5 now. It is working ok. 

Moderator Edit: Merged replies 

Best Answer
0 Votes