Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YET another problem with Fitbit Alta!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like everyone else, my ALTA HR, which is almost impossible to find the charger for thanks to FITBIT constantly changing, it goes black. I don't have original charger - no one sells in my city and I didn't want to pay the massive amount in from Fitbit in case it didn't solve my problem. I tried to three times with the plug/cord I have (an amazon item). Still nothing. Can't see the clock, messages or steps. This thing has pretty much been crap from Day one but due to no jab (thank you covid) I am stuck with a useless item. Besides plugging in three times to a wall plug, or USB charger which didn't work, any more terrific advise? #NEVERAGAINFITBIT.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have tried to reset (I know how to do this with the 4 second rule - have done it about 5,000 times since I got this) and nothing happens. I have a black screen. I can feel it vibrate, it should reset but it won't. I am in the process of helping a friend get a fitness tracker but it sure won't be FITBIT because they drop the ball on Customer Service in a HUGE way.  I have had 2 and both were pretty glitchy and garbage at the end of the day. I just want to see the #@$ time and texts on my arm.

Best Answer
0 Votes