Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clock faces not showing up in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to change my clock face in the app, but when I go to the page to change it, it’s just a blank page with nothing on it. No clock faces, no words, just two arrows at the bottom that don’t do anything when I press them. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Same for me. Tried various things to no avail. 

Best Answer

I had the same problem. No clock faces on my app, but you can change it at Fitbit.com.

Best Answer

@kolbieslee  @Lawrence_S  @Mann2   You don't say what type of phone you use, but this is a known, current issue on the iOS app.  There is a blue pinned thread near the top of the iOS forum.  Moderators say updates will be there.

@Mann2 is correct.  You can change your clock face on your web dashboard.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Where on the web dashboard do you go to to change the clock face? I have looked and can’t find it. Thanks!

Best Answer

No, you can’t 

Best Answer
0 Votes

same problem as me🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go online to the fitbit website then find the dashboard page. once you’re there pair your fitbit with your mobile app or your computer and then click the settings gear on the top right. your fitbit device should appear (alta in this case) and then click your device. Once you’re in the device settings page click the clock display option and select a clock face. worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, just replied to this thread with an answer. check it out

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that tip. It was driving me nuts not being able to change it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This forum is a Charge 5 problem not an Alta. I still have no option on my dashboard for a Charge 5. Where is the link you were talking about.  I can't find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes