Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 2.62 - App logged out (RESOLVED)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 12/21/17

Thanks everyone for their updates! I'm sorry some of you are still having login issues with the Fitbit for Android app. As always, please confirm you are on the latest version of the app, which is currently app version 2.63. Our team is still looking into this login issue. I don't have any new information to share at the moment, but we are still investigating. Thanks for your patience! 

Fitbit Update: 11/28/17

This login issue continues with app version 2.62.1. Our team is aware and still investigating the cause. I will provide an update here when I get new information, or if there is a fix released. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Fitbit Update: 11/21/17 

Hi, everyone! I'm aware users on the latest Fitbit for Android app version 2.62 are having trouble logging in. I have escalated this to our team for further investigation. This was previously happening on version 2.59 and looks to be happening again. Thanks for your patience while the team looks into this! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Fitbit app logged out and I can't login. It's saying me that login or password is incorrect, but I know my login name and password. If I press forgot password and click Send Reset Email it's saying me No Network connection. Please check your settings. I have a working Wi-Fi connection. It's very weird. If I click Join Fitbit button after some time it's saying me that "Fitbit.com is down for maintenance". I have updated the app and it's still not working.

Best Answer

i am facing this issue for two months. not able to log into the app. it keeps saying invalid id or password but i m able to log into the web version. really frustratinh.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi have been logged out of my app today and unable to log back in. Its saying account details are incorrect then when I try to resend password it says network connection error and won't send. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Installed Android App Version 2.63.  Same problem.  I can't log back in.  It tells me email or password is incorrect.

Update:  Message changed to website maintenance message a few minutes after posting this.  App is now working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, Android users! Please let me know if there continues to be a login issue with app version 2.63. It sounds like this has been resolved and I would like some confirmation. Looking forward to your replies! Let me know if there are any questions. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its working for me now. thank you
Best Answer

App Version 2.63 is working for me now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes issue has been resolved
Best Answer
Thank you for sending this!

So far I've not had any more problems!!!

I hope, like you, that this has been resolved. 🙂

Happy New Year!

Kate Learn
Best Answer

I am having the same problem today. (I have been logged out of my app and unable to log back in--it's saying account details are incorrect, then when I try to resend password, it says network connection error and won't send.) Have you resolved your issue? If so, how? I do have the 2.63 version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never mind. It's working now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn't do anything in particular just tried again the next day and it
synced.
I think it was a glitch with FB.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is great news! Thanks so much to everyone who confirmed they are no longer experiencing login issues. Now that this has been concluded to be working again, I'm going to close this thread.

If any of you have issues in the future, or anything new comes up please go ahead and open a new topic for discussion. Thanks again for your cooperation and I hope to see you around the Community again. Smiley Happy

Best Answer