Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life ? Faulty

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Have had my fit bit flex for 3 days and the battery only lasts for 4 hours. I have re read all the instructions & followed them exactly so I think it must be faulty. Can anyone help? Thx
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GJZ

Since having done everything possible, fastest to exchange at the store of purchase with receipt or if purchased from the Fitbit Store, the support team can be contacted:

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team: India | United Kingdom | United States

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks. I returned it to the shop and they replaced it no problem. Here's hoping the new one is ok!!

Sent from my iPad

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GJZ

Since having done everything possible, fastest to exchange at the store of purchase with receipt or if purchased from the Fitbit Store, the support team can be contacted:

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team: India | United Kingdom | United States

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks. I returned it to the shop and they replaced it no problem. Here's hoping the new one is ok!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

*fingers crossed* Cat Happy

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipies and much more.

Best Answer
0 Votes