Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2: no heart rate data showing in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Setup my brand new Charge 2 today. Using the latest version of the Fitbit Android app on my Galaxy S8 running Android 8.0. I have not been able to get any heart rate data to show in the app at all.

The app is successfully syncing my steps, and I can see my live heart rate on the Charge 2- so it appears that the tracker itself is fine.

But I've had no luck at all in getting the heart rate data to show live in the app or even sync at all. I have all notifications enabled in the app, all day sync turned on, heart rate turned on... No luck. I've tried unpairing the tracker from my phone, logging out of the app, turning Bluetooth off, logging back in... Still nothing.

Again, this is with a brand new Charge 2, brand new install of the latest version of the app, Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 8.

Any workarounds, or is this just a major app bug?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@JoshR79  Hi and Welcome - Apparently this is a known issue and they are currently working on it - please check the following thread as I believe it is now the main point of updates from the Moderators on this issue some users also get either no steps / no Heart Rate or both are showing 0

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/App-2-76-1-steps-calories-revert-to-zero-no-live-HR/td-p...

Hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes