Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving notifications from LG G5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So glad I bought the Charge 2 , just to find out its not completely compatible with my LG G5, I don't get notifications , call, text... how sad is that, if I knew it wasn't completely compatible I would have never got the charge 2... No happy..

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SunsetRunner, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Thank you for sharing with us your feedback and you are correct. Your LG G5 has all the hardware requirements to be a supported device but is currently not on our list of supported devices. This means that we have not tested it for compatibility and added it to the list yet.

For the same reason your phone is not compatible we are not able to guarantee all the functions will be supported, but it would not hurt to try the following troubleshooting steps: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps and I appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes