Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been unable to synch since adding it 4 days ago

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Hello @sandieb321 and @Jimmie.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter.

We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

But you're not working on it are you??  look back over the messages and you've been saying it for weeks,but it doesn't matter I've ordered a new very reliable Sony SmartBand which is what I had for a couple of years until it broke last November, had the shop I went to while I was away when it happened stocked Sony I'd never of brought another fitbit because of the many problems I had previously,it's only because I needed something for medical reasons that I got it so your not actually helping matters and it's no good just sending out replacements when it doesn't work with three Sony devices

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Charge 3 for a week now. I updated the software before putting it on my wrist the first time. On the first day there were no syncing problems. But over the next few days syncing became more problematic. Two days ago I had to settle for my run being auto-recognized (I don't wear my glasses during runs so I couldn't "activate" the run using C3; I couldn't recognize the icon) because my phone wasn't in sync. Then I remembered that I opted out on several things during installation, particularly the notifications on product updates, etc. I went back to the settings and allowed everything. Now Charge 3 is syncing. At least for the past 2 days...

Best Answer
0 Votes

They are not listening at all. I have a similar experience wjere I had to change my product at least 3 times in less than two montos

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've clicked not to receive any further emails from here even that doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.. Worked for me..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is so frustrating,  not syncing,  loosing messages, calls, i will go back to my samsung tracker .

Best Answer

Mine is having trouble syncing as a brand new device. 

I'm an Android user. 

The app continues to ask me if I still want to continue setup of this device after agreeing to the terms and conditions and my Bluetooth successfully finding the device and saying it's connected. 

When I click continue pairing device nothing happens. 

Have I just bought a money grabber item that never intended on working. 

I confirm its a charge 3, very frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes