Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR Not Syncing - Can't be found on Bluetooth - Tried EVERYTHING

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge HR won't sync.  My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 can't find it on bluetooth right now.  I reset the Charge HR and my phone found it again and it did a sync.  Then, it stopped syncing again.  I have reinstalled the app. Turned bluetooth of and on.  Shut my phone down and restarted it.  Unpaired the Charge HR from my phone.  Tried to pair the Charge HR with my Surface Pro 4.  The Surface Pro 4 can't find it  on bluetooth either.  Restarted my Charge HR......when I try to pair it/set up device now with my Note 5 through the app, after 'searching' it says it '"found my Charge HR"....then it spins and says 'connecting'........and then the screen comes up that says "Not Working?" and gives 3 suggestions.....

I have found quite a few other posts on the Fitbit forum regarding these same issues since the last update.  I am not sure if it's related.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Muzales, it's nice to see you again. I found on your Community profile your tracker is paired.  I'm wondering how it goes, is the issue still persisting? Note that your tracker will only work through your Fitbit app and not through your Bluetooth settings.

I would suggest to review if you are running the latest version of the Fitbit app. In addition try to clear the cache of the app in case you are having this error of "Not Working" The Following post will provide you more details about this process.

After you have tried the previous steps, try again the troubleshooting recommendations for syncing issues: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @RobertoME.  I haven't had any issues since I got it back up and running the other day.  However, when I was having the problem...it was literally out of nowhere and I tried EVERYTHING that was suggested everywhere on every forum and website I could find!!!  

It finally synced again after a day of trying over and over. 

Not sure what happened that day but I hadn't made any changes.  It just suddenly stopped syncing.  

All is well now.  Hopefully it will stay that way.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes