Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community tab is missing in android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to view the community tab anymore in android app, it shows friends tab instead.

How can I get back the new android app?

Update: I have done shutting down my mobile and reinstalling the app. Both didn't work.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hello @Mirage913 and it's nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community @Siju. As I mentioned a couple of post above, the Fitbit Community is available only to Fitbit users located in the United States. We hope to expand into other regions in the future, but currently I don't have a timeline for expansion to provide at the moment.

Stay tuned to the Fitbit Community for this and more updates!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

So, how come I was able to have it in my app when I've been in the Philippines all along?

Luckily, I took a screen grabbed it before it reverted back to friends.

0-02-06-d8ee42758adf72ba2223d761ccbeec21404ffdfe8004d414c9411123d5300428_full.jpg

Update:  Tried changing locations to US.  Worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome.  That's what all that's needed?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love for have this feature in Canada 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in Canada and I used to have access to the community tab as I joined 3 groups now I can't see that tab anymore.

Best Answer

Hello @klaventure, @Gneissgrl78 and @Mirage913. I've seen feedback from other users about getting the Fitbit Community tab in other countries. We hope to expand into other regions in the future, but as I mentioned before, currently I don't have a timeline for expansion to provide at the moment.

I appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

SOLVED (version 2.55):

go to ADVANCED SETTINGS

Automatic Time Zone OFF

Automatic Location: OFF

Select Location: United States

Push Notifications: OFF

After this, restart device

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is it? Right now it is 2018.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Marije.

It is possible that the feed is not available in your country as it is not available on some countries. It could also be that you traveled to a country where this option is not available and the phone updated to reflect that location and that why it is not showing up.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes