Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard with disapearing community button!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In my   Dashboard the community button tends to appear and disapear.

Is there anything that turns it on and Off?

Or what am I domingo wrong?

Tnx

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RobertoME and all,

Although I couldn't find the cause I was able to solve the issue with the following steps:

1- Unpair Fitbit (Charge2) and mobile;

2 - Reset mobile;

3 - Re-install Fitbit app.

(Note: re-install without going through steps 1 and 2 didn't work. Don't know why! Smiley Sad )

@RobertoME,tnx for your tips.

Everything was ok but they were also valuable.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Atila, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard. If you are located in the US you should be able to access the Community Feed tab in your Android app. Make sure your configuration of the Fitbit app reflect this and make sure also to run the latest version of the Fitbit app. To the date of this post the last version is 2.61.

If the previous suggestions are not the cause of this issue and still persists, restart your app:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi @RobertoME and all,

Although I couldn't find the cause I was able to solve the issue with the following steps:

1- Unpair Fitbit (Charge2) and mobile;

2 - Reset mobile;

3 - Re-install Fitbit app.

(Note: re-install without going through steps 1 and 2 didn't work. Don't know why! Smiley Sad )

@RobertoME,tnx for your tips.

Everything was ok but they were also valuable.

Best Answer

Hello @Atila, thank you for keep me posted. It is great to read you are back on track, the important part here is that you were able to solve the issue. I really appreciate you have shared what you've tried. I'm sure this will help other users who might be experiencing a similar scenario.

My best wishes to you and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes