Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 910 - can't install Fitbit app on Moto E

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi hope someone an help.  Got a fit bit as a Christmas gift, set up an account on laptop but want to download the app to my phone (motorola moto e -- android version 6.0).  I get the error message.

Fitbit can't be installed. Try again....error code 910.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@cedas Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that you can't setup the Fitbit app on your phone. This seems more an issue with Android than with Fitbit. I could find this suggestion in this website:

"Go to storage setting and set default storage setting to “Phone memory” or “Let the device decide”.

(Error 910 happens due to sd card set as a default storage.)"

And this one:

"I had been getting error 910 for days. I finally managed to solve the problem using the following steps:

I "ejected" the SD card via settings, device, storage. I didn’t physically need to remove the card from the phone.

(Android 6.0.1..... Blackberry Priv.)"

Notice that this is outside Fitbit's realm so I really can't tell if this will work for you. Try this at your own discretion. I am just sharing this to try to help you.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

instructions not applicable ie I cannot follow on my phone.  After various attempts a( and deleting other stuff) app ob phone...asks me for for digit code from bracelet.. I key in...then just says "connecting"   for ages before finally returning to" my account " and nothing has been set up 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gave up but finally managed to connect via laptop.  Will work on the phone/tablet another time

Best Answer

@cedas thank you for the update. Happy to hear that your tracker can sync with your laptop and that you can now view your data there.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately worked once and no longer syncing. Have up with phone and
concentrating on getting it to sync with laptop. So far , after brief
success, failure.have followed all instructions, reset, restarted checked
my laptop's Bluetooth driver up to date (it was).....wild a dongle solve it?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally gave up with phone.  After initial problems finally succeeded with windows 10 laptop.  Then it failed to sync.  AFTER a few days and a lot of messing around -- and messages to and from fit bit support  ; it is syncing again..but blue tooth on lap top says it failed to connect with fitbit.  Hey ho -- for the moment it is syncing whether or not laptop blue tooth thinks it has connected

Best Answer
0 Votes