Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Thank god for this thread. My health anxiety has been through the roof since looking this morning!

Best Answer

Same here. I was in a panic, had checked my O2 levels for the first time in about a week only to think something was all of a sudden terribly wrong with me! Started to think I was having memory issues as well because I *knew* my previous graphs I'd checked didn't look all super-yellowy... they had changed too. I've canceled my Premium membership as of this morning, and will wait to resubscribe once this issue is corrected. 

Best Answer

I have no answers to this, but the same thing has happened to me and a number of other people. Here is a link to a much longer thread about this issue started last week (bot no answer provided other then someone who said it went away when they got a new phone). 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Estimated-Oxygen-Variation-graph-is-broken/m-p/5192757

Best Answer

Hello, My Versa updated and the New Oxygen variation chart has me concerned! On old chart i would see a couple in the yellow not often. The new chart has a ton of yellow/high variations!!!! It has even changed my previous results! Is this a defect? Or should I get checked out??

Best Answer

I'm moving this thread to the Android forum.  This is a new bug with the Android app and Fitbit is aware.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Me too. Mine went all the way back. I was sure something  was up. Thanks for posting.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem on my versa 2. I bought it recently after having a versa lite for a few years. 

Best Answer

Hi,

This is what I started seeing.  Even days prior to update changed to look like this!

Is this what everyone is seeing?

image.jpg

Best Answer

You can also just not look at it. Im 99% this is a visual bug since IOS doesn't have this problem and older nights are changed too.

Best Answer

It would be nice to get some clarity from Fitbit themselves! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, at first I was like, dang what HAPPENED last night? And then I looked at past data and it's all like this. Hopefully it fixes soon! Glad I'm not the only one.

Best Answer

Same here, all my old data going back to day one now looks like a scribbly line of yellow and green.. 

Best Answer

Same issue here! Mine has always been in the normal range until this update!

Best Answer

Me too !!!  I absolutely HATE the NEW "supposedly" "better" stats chart on the  oxygen variations !!! Go back to the old version  !!!!  Unhappy ....

IF it stays THIS NEW WAY, I WILL buy a different brand of watch and goodbye Fitbit  !!! 

Best Answer

Yes ma'am.  That's what mines looks like as well!

Best Answer

Mine did the same. Hardly a high before the update and now I have a ton. Hope the new way is wrong.

Best Answer

My phone app just updated to the new look for the reports.

I tend to have very low oxygen variation each night but I do check it when I check my other stats. This morning I was surprised to see that I had extremely high oxygen variation throughout the entire night. I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP, so of course that gave me some cause for concern.

Then I went back and checked previous nights and now every single night says that I had extremely high oxygen variation, even nights where I had low oxygen variation previously.

Have you changed the algorithm for determining this or is this a glitch in the report display?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Whew. Wasn't sure what was going on.  Dwelling on it was actually messing up my sleep 😉.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Spoke to support yesterday with no help now on to the next level. I have an android phone and an ipad. The glitch is on the android phone but the ipad is the same as usual with the oxygen variation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!! Issue started this week. Tech support is no help. Their only answer is to reboot my fitbit.

Whoever is analyzing their data needs to look at this graph.  I looked at mine and was shocked. I basically have breathing issues all night !

Looked back at previous nights and the graph us now applied to all nights. I used to be green basically all night with a peak once in a while but now looks like I should be at the e.r!

Best Answer