Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Have you had the recent update I'm still waiting Sa I'm still a 3.64 go to your fitbit app see if you're a 3.65 or 3.64?

Your oxygen graph went back to the way it was? Can you please share a screen shot for the rest of us?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I second Audrey's request... Would somebody please POST what a "fixed EOV graph" looks like in version 3.65? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Lucky you. Mine won't even update. Keeps telling me it is already updated
and still the lines

--
*This is not a dress rehearsal*
Best Answer

I still haven't gotten the update either.

I just looked at the release notes and it says "Requires Android OS 10.0+ for download. "

I hope that's a typo!  I have Android 9 on a Samsung Galaxy 8! So basically according to release notes they messed up Android 9 version and then release the fix only for Android 10+!! 

I'm not buying a new phone just to install Fitbit!

I know my elderly mom who's freaking out over not having her o2 working right definitely won't be upgrading.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Android-Fitbit-app-3-65-is-now-available-08-10-22/td-p/5...

Best Answer

I'm just trying to get a screenshot of the ones that have been lucky enough to got the new update of 3.65. Can someone please show us what the EOV graphs look like if you have been lucky enough you have gotten the 3.65 update

You are right it says your phone has to be a 10 and above to even get the download my tablet use to be an 8 so last year gad to change fitbit to my phone to be compatible..     uuuggggggghhhhh

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Given Google owns Fitbit now I guess breaking the app for Android 9 users and then releasing the fix only on Android 10 is their way of forcing people to upgrade their Android devices. Grrrr... If they break 9 they should at least roll back the update to fix it for 9.

I have a 10 tablet, but always use phone for Fitbit. Mom however doesn't have any device above 9 so she'll have to upgrade her phone or tablet to get to the app working again.

Maybe I'll just download the older version.

Not impressed by Fitbit at the moment. Break the app then force you to upgrade your hardware to get it working.

Best Answer
I just went on the link to update my Fitbit and it is still crap. I have
android 11.

--
*This is not a dress rehearsal*
Best Answer

Mine says vers. 3.64.5            And that is after updating.  Makes me wonder if the ones that pay for the premium are having these difficulties.  

Best Answer

According to customer support they are slowly rolling it out you can't just go and update have to wait until you're prompted. I too am still waiting mine is still 3.64 says my versa updated NOT 

Best Answer

My Fitbit just updated itself yesterday. Currently my app is 3.64 in my
senses firmware 44.128.6.17.

And the graphs are still the same.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

The update with the changes we are looking for is the 3.65.... two weeks ago mine updated by itself 3.64 again and nothing happened then per moderator we are looking for the 3.65 that became available on 8/10.....still waiting for the update options 

Best Answer

Same for me, I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't pay for premium and all of my levels including historical ones have changed

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

I've never 'done' premium either - even the free trial of it.....

I'm on 3.65,  Here's a couple of screenshots of my EOV from today and yesterday. I've said somewhere else that it potentially looks like the charts are now being displayed with less data points.... also the 50/50 split between the greens and yellows has gone.... Now, of course, there isn't anything to indicate what one's base oxygen saturation level is/was. and then we don't know how high the high variations actually differ from the baseline level that we don't know 🙂 - I know the Fitbit explanation is based around, and I quote (and have italicised a key word here) 'estimated blood oxygen saturation level'. So the high variations, with the yellow colouring are all based on estimated O2 saturation levels...

Anyway... back to the version 3.65 EOV screenshots... Friday Night SleepFriday Night SleepThursday Night SleepThursday Night Sleep 

Best Answer

I have a Galaxy S-7 phone and do not have premium.  I don't know where to look to see what update I have - but on the 10th I updated and all graphs past and present seem to be back to normal

Best Answer

Mines exactly the same.... Useless... 

As of this morning I have not received the update as well... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To find the app version (of any app!!) that you have on your phone, go to your phone's settings.. (usually the/a cog wheel), scroll until you find 'Apps', then hit that... Search for, or scroll for, the app you wanna know info about then select it. Swipe up to get to the bottom of the information, and you'll see the version number as the last piece of info

Best Answer

I'm at version 3.64.5.fitbit-mobile-36419051-462553406

Still the hypersensitive graphs.

Ridiculous, useless. Might as well post random white noise spectrum...

Best Answer

I could be wrong but now that google owns Fitbit, it just makes me wonder if this is just the first installment of problems fitbit will be having.  I am waiting the the S5 which this message will be deleted so wth..........samsung galaxy 5 smart watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes this was last night....😑😡
Best Answer
0 Votes