Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

3.65 I think - Iwonder how they are rollinng this update out?  by what type of phone you have?  by what type of Fitbit?  geogrphic locatiion?

not good with technology so can't figure this out - As I mentioned I was updated on the 10th - Versa 2, S7 phone

Best Answer

Whelp now my fitbit wont sync with my phone. It was able to send my step data from my morning walk, but couldn't sent sleep stats/ exercise data/ readiness stats. Restarted both charge 5 and phone multiple times, unpaired from bluetooth and now it wont reconnect to bluetooth at all. Ugh.

Best Answer

Same.....  Ugh

I have Fitbit versa 2 and initially I wouldn't receive the notifications on my watch then I did... now I don't again!!!! 😑😑😑... I'm really not going to wait much longer for this too be resolved! 

Best Answer

HMM - my Versa 2 works fine - Is Fitbit updating by phone - I don't get it.and I assume you rebooted your phone and your Fitbit

Best Answer

Is your Fitbit version 3.64 or 3.65

If 3.65, that's the updated one. 

Best Answer

For those of you who have trouble receiving notifications on your Fitbit, try rebooting your phone. I will periodically have issues, but a reboot always fixes my notification and sync issues.

Best Answer

Thank you for that info.... Yes I have rebooted several times.... 

Thank you.. I have tried several times doesn't seem to be working this time.. 

3.64 no update seen yet

Yes rebooted .... Just not working this time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

3.64. Fitbit isn't showing me any updates.

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you reboot your Fitbit as well?  I have had to do that if the phone reboot doesn't work

Best Answer

I just got the update today.  Same issue as everyone else.  I thought I must have nearly died during the night!  "Best Answer" is from Fitbit saying the app is improved.  Yeah, right.  Now we are all dying every night.  I don't consider this an improvement.  The sleep graph is the only reason I pay for premium, and now it's useless.  Thanks a bunch, Fitbit.  Glad you're continuing to roll this out... NOT!!  Of course, they're not reading these messages because the problem is "solved."  Grrrrr!

Best Answer

I am wondering if the fact that I have posted on this board has put me at the end of the line to get version 3.65? 🙄 Still at 3.64 with lots of orange peaks every night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to go into the google play store on my phone, click on fitbit, and then refresh the screen and the update was suddenly there to download. It does look like the concern has been addressed once I downloaded it. 

Best Answer

Mine too, the chart is correct now, however my watch won't synch 

Best Answer

I got an update to 3.65 this morning. Fixed the issue for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Making a post here a few minutes ago must have done the trick. Version 3.65 arrived for both my tablet and my phone - both Samsung Galaxy and both running Android 12! Thank you at last, Fitbit!😄

Best Answer

Same, but at least they are communicating about that issue so we're not left guessing if they know about it and are addressing it. 

Best Answer

FINALLY! Updated, problem solved.

Best Answer

Also updated with fix and I am on Android 9.

Best Answer
Mine was just updated too!! It's about time!
Best Answer