Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitOn App integration with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if there will be a FitOn app available for Sense 2? I had it on my Versa 2 and loved it, but it doesn't seem to be available for newer trackers. I'd really like to know if they'll integrate FitOn again.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SWG67 Thanks for your input. Fitbit Premium is not related to apps on the devices. This subscription is your personalized resource in the Fitbit app that helps you stay active, sleep well, manage stress, and more. Here you can find out more about this feature: What's Fitbit Premium?

@Jessica.Crafty Thanks for your reply. Please excuse the delayed response. 

Thanks for your reply about the use of the Sense 2 and the apps on it. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. Currently there are no third party apps available. However, take a look at this similar idea and show your support by adding your vote. 3rd Party Apps on Sense 2 and Versa 4. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developers for new updates or product development.

Please note that it is not a glitch that you cannot have both the Sense 2 and Versa 2 connected to the your account at the same time. It is so intended, so that the Fitbit device will be replaced once you set the other device up. There must be limitations to the Fitbit app and Bluetooth connections. I can only assume though. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Jessica.Crafty - it seems unlikely as there no 3rd party apps available. There has been no announcement of any being allowed or provided.

Developers can't even make clock faces for this watch but that might change. Those released so far have been done by Fitbit themselves.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your input. 

@Jessica.Crafty Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the FitOn App on the Fitbit Sense 2. 

There is no plan to implement 3rd party apps for the Sense 2 / Versa 4. So an integration with the FitOn App is not possible. Thanks for your understanding. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

May I ask why there are no plans for third party integration with the new models? And if that is the case, does Fitbit plan to fix the glitch that keeps me from having both my versa 2 and sense 2 attached to my account so that I can make use of the benefits of both watches? Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

I would guess it’s because they want us to purchase the Fitbit premium instead of using third-party applications

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SWG67 Thanks for your input. Fitbit Premium is not related to apps on the devices. This subscription is your personalized resource in the Fitbit app that helps you stay active, sleep well, manage stress, and more. Here you can find out more about this feature: What's Fitbit Premium?

@Jessica.Crafty Thanks for your reply. Please excuse the delayed response. 

Thanks for your reply about the use of the Sense 2 and the apps on it. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board, where you can submit your ideas and share it with other members. Currently there are no third party apps available. However, take a look at this similar idea and show your support by adding your vote. 3rd Party Apps on Sense 2 and Versa 4. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developers for new updates or product development.

Please note that it is not a glitch that you cannot have both the Sense 2 and Versa 2 connected to the your account at the same time. It is so intended, so that the Fitbit device will be replaced once you set the other device up. There must be limitations to the Fitbit app and Bluetooth connections. I can only assume though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm absolutely not happy with my sense 2 it's a huge step backwards! I wanter a new Fitbit for many 3rd party apps and it's not capable and 3 times the money of the sense one that will do most of them. buyers beware!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Travisjoe  - did you know if you are unhappy with the watch Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

unfortunately I need one right now for my training and my 45 days are up so I'm stuck with it and absolutely not happy with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes