Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app crashes when logging custom food

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden when I click on a custom food, the screen goes back to the dashboard. Anyone else have this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Lindavio , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message..

Just to avoid confusions, does this happens on the Fitbit app or the Online Dashboard (fitbit.com)?

If this happens on the Fitbit app, could you please let me know what mobile device are you using?
Should this be on the Online Dashboard, have you tried clearing the cache of your browser, or using another browser? 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
oOn the Fitbit app, I use samsung droid. I also cleared the browser. I refuse to use aanother browser, if it worked before, it should work now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindavio , Thank you for your message and confirmation. 

Our team is aware  of the situation with the app and is working on a solution for it. 

Please keep an eye open, should there be an app update available. 

Appreciate your patience and report. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes