Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit does not sync with Xperia X performance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I have changed my phone Fitbit Alta is no longer syncing. It does sync one time per day in the morning, but then it doesn't. Can you advise?
Thank you!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner Welcome to our Community! Your current phone (Sony Xperia X) isn't listed as a compatible device so I can't guarantee it will sync but you can try restarting your Alta by doing the following: 

1.- Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any USB power adapter.
2.- Insert the other end of the cable into the port on the back of your Fitbit Alta. Your Alta will begin charging.
3.- Press the button on your charging cable three times within eight seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer.
4.- Eight seconds after the first button press, you'll see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This means Alta is restarting.
5.- After you see the logo you can unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

On your phone make sure you have location services on if you are running Android 6 (Marshmallow) and turn off and on the bluetooth. After this retry the syncing process.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro,

It is getting better, sometimes it syncs, some others it doesn't. I had restarted Alta before and it looks like bluetooth incompatibility with Alta. But then, my old tablet also has the same issue and therefore I can infer, it was the last Alta update...

Kind Regards,

Erika

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner You could always try to sync your tracker with your computer if this make things easier and a new version of the Fitbit app has been released so please update your as soon as you can. Also @SunsetRunner share some great tips to help your tracker sync with Android device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes