Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends/contacts name not showing in call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I am receiving a call from the contact which is saved in my phone contact list on FitBit Blaze device it is not showing me the contact name. It says unknown. I am using Android device Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.

Please help. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @PankajPandey, it's nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! 

In this case I recommend to follow the troubleshooting steps from this post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app), I'm sure this will help you get the contact names in your notifications.

If the problem persists, please check if there's a pending version for the Fitbit App for Android and update it. Then, follow the help guide posted above. 

Let me know if you have any questions, good luck!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit alta hr is not showing my contacts when they call me, what do I need to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I now have a galaxy s9 phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All the answers for this topic are older and I just got a new Galaxy S20+ phone.  My prior S7Edge contacts worked fine with listing info for incoming calls/messages.  Since I added my new phone, incoming calls from my contacts list all come in as unknown.

Help appreciated!!  I have made sure all the notifications are turned on for message and calling. 

BTW I forgot, my fitbit is a Versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I know your post is old but my mum just got an S20 and has a Versa with same issue, did you ever find the fix? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes