Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Back to Old Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I go back to the old dashboard? I do not like the look and feel of this at all. It's messy, and the screen is busy! Please, how can I go back to the old one? Honestly, had I known this change was coming I wouldn't have just purchased a brand new tracker

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Sure you can go back, @TriciaA25, at least for now.  If you go to the Account screen, scroll down to Advanced Settings, and then select "Switch back to the old dashboard".  It is good they left that option for people that want to switch back, but I personally prefer the new dashboard so don't need to switch back...

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @TriciaA25 and @USAF-Larry thanks for stopping by.

Keep in mind that Fitbit is always trying to make everything better for you guys and that's why our team designed this new dashboard. As mentioned by our friend here, you can go back to the old Dashboard by doing the following:

1. Tap account

2. Tap Advanced Settings

3. Tap Switch back to old Dashboard

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree the new dashboard is cluttered,  and not as user friendly.

Thank you for trying to make improvements,  please give us the option  I would love to delete or hide all the options I never use.

Thank you Jaye

Best Answer

The new dashboard looks fine on my tablet  ............but sucks big time on my phone. Just does not display in format that is quick, easy to read, and informative.  There should be a app for phones. Will be looking for another app for my fitbit and if unable to find a reasonable alternative will probably switch to another device after this one croaks.

Best Answer

Best of luck to you!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

find account settings?😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went back to old dashboard several times, but today the option to switch back is gone.   Any other way to get rid of the new junked up version?

Best Answer

Account settings is blue "radio" in upper right corner of the dash

Best Answer
0 Votes
can u screen shot a pic for me
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, don't know how to capture screen.  But on new dashboard, it is at far upper right, next to battery symbol.   It's a Blue rectangle with 3 internal lines and a small internal circle

Best Answer
0 Votes
doesn't give me an option to switch back
Best Answer

Nope...  Me either.  Did in the past.  HEY FITBIT PEOPLE.   What give.  We want our old dashboard back!

Best Answer

I agree 100%

Best Answer

dissatisfied 😡

Best Answer

When I woke up this morning and opened my fitbit app. My phone automatically pushed updates overnight and now I have the new dashboard. I have tried it previously but I didn't like the new dashboard. I went to account and advanced settings, but the option to switch back isn't there.....please help.

Best Answer

Hello @debgern@Bobbin51 and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @GennellWe're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our users.

The new version of the Fitbit app was apply to all mobile platforms and now the change is permanent in Android devices.

Thank you again for all your comments.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

While it was in beta I hated it, but then could at least switchback the classic dash is so much cleaner and allows you quick easy to read data. Fitbit please give us a choice again for the classic dash on Android 

Best Answer

@RonR49, you will be able to find a way to get back to the old dashboard on the last couple of pages of this thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/How-do-I-switch-back-to-old-dashboard-on-the-mobile-Andr...

Please note that the "accepted solution" marked for this thread no longer works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TriciaA25, @Gennell, @debgern and others: you will be able to find the way to get back to the old dashboard in this forum thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/How-do-I-switch-back-to-old-dashboard-on-the-mobile-Andr...

Please note that the "accepted solution" from the first page(s) of this thread no longer works.

Best Answer
0 Votes