Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Watch - EOV doesn't display in Sleep tile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The EOV graphs in Sleep Restoration no longer show up at my all. Last week I was telling my husband about them. Now this week they are totally gone. Restoration still displays my heart rate, restlessness. But the EOV isn't even a heading. Like it's totally removed from options. After restlessness score it goes straight to giving me tips and explanation. Even on ones I looked at last week.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

I'm happy to share with you that this issue has been resolved by our team. Please make sure to sync your Google Pixel Watch with the Fitbit app to keep your details updated.

I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. Once again, thanks for your patience and have a good one!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

Hello @Nursenetters and welcome to the Community.  You might be having an app issue, not a Premium issue.  What type of phone do you use?  I'm an iPhone user and my EOV graph is there.  If you got a recent app update, please try deleting the app then redownload it.  If the problem isn't fixed, please tells us you phone model, your phone's OS, and the Fitbit app version you have.  Tap on your profile avatar, then Help & Support to find your Fitbit app version.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

It's no longer available to me either (Google Watch+ Pixel 6 pro)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, Pixel Watch & Pixel 7 user, latest Fitbit app

Best Answer

I have uninstalled & reinstalled the app. I have pixel 6 pro, pixel watch, Fitbit version 3.72. Watch & phone are both on most current versions. Neither phone nor watch have had updates in a couple weeks - not since I was able to see the EOV one day and fine the next. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with me, Google Pixel Watch, and I too have no restoration graph or readout, in fact it has been erased from all my previous data records. Very disappointing as I want to have all features that I am paying for.

Best Answer

Be sure to contact Fitbit/Premium Support so that more pressure is applied!

Best Answer

Today I opened a new case, because now the answers were too colorful for me. I'm copying it here to share it with you:

From my last letter:

To get to the bottom of the matter, I installed my still working scythe yesterday as a test. As a result, ALL sleep data had the estimated oxygen deviation graph in the app as well.

After that I installed the Pixel-Watch again and as already suspected, the estimated oxygen deviation is no longer available in the app.

Since the lack of the estimated oxygen deviation only occurred after the introduction of the "Sleeping Animal", the question remains whether the estimated oxygen deviation chart was deliberately sacrificed by Fitbit due to the sleeping animal or whether it is an error. Only Fitbit can know for sure.

So I don't want to wait for something that won't happen anyway and ask for the appropriate feedback.

Answer from support:
Thank you for your feedback and your efforts. Please excuse the late reply. We will be happy to help you.

We would like to ask that you first verify that you have the SpO2 app installed: In the Fitbit app, tap Today -> Profile picture icon at top left -> Google Pixel Watch -> Gallery -> Apps -> SpO2 tracker.

If the app is not installed, please install the SpO2 app.

I really wonder if BOTS write the answers!!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I'm going to flag this post to get moderator attention.  Unless I misread all the posts, everyone is using the Pixel watch.  Fitbit should acknowledge this issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

@LZeeW thank you very much

Best Answer

I have been in touch with Fitbit support many times. Have had to send them screenshots of it not showing. Have sent them screenshots with the version updates so they know I'm up to date on the versions. Have told them that it has been since November 19th but nothing was working. No resolution yet. Getting very disappointed.

Best Answer

@Nursenetters   Based on the responses of other users, this seems to be a Pixel watch issue and not a general Android app issue.  Fitbit has been made aware of this as a Pixel problem.

EOV graphs aren't a premium feature.  All users with appropriate devices get them.  The Android app forum is a better fit for this issue, so I'm moving it.  I can't change the title of your post to add Pixel, but you can.  Tap on the three dots in the upper right of your first post and you should see an Edit option in the dropdown.  This will help other users with the same issue subscribe to and follow this thread until the issue is fixed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @LZeeW Thanks for the heads up!

@Nursenetters@AGRASSE@YumchaMix and @Marinakate Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the steps tried prior to posting. This is odd as the EOV data should appear in the Fitbit app in the sleep tile of the Fitbit app. I understand this isn't your case and I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

In order to investigate what may be occurring, please confirm the following information:

• Model and Android version of your phone.
  • On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Help & Support and let me know the Fitbit app version.
  • Take a screenshot of what it's displayed after checking one of your sleep logs. For instructions to attach a file on your reply, see this post.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an email string 17 emails long, confirming what versions of watch, app, Android, etc. The email string has screenshots of what we see, proof of what versions, update dates, heck it almost has what brand of toilet paper I buy. This is AFTER I messaged with 2 different story chat reps on 2 different days, giving them all the version and update info. There is LITERALLY no EOV to see. It's not like it's displays broken, or is blank, or displaying goofy. It is as if EOV is not an option in the 1st place. The entire EOV section is simply missing. I have explained this in email support until I'm blue in the face. I update my Android OS, apps, sync, etc. At least weekly, if not more often - I literally check for updates daily. I'm done with trying to get support. Rather, I'm cancelling everything Fitbit related, reporting the useless system to every single person I know. Until and unless the developer manager actually drives to my house with proof on their pixel watch on a pixel phone that it DOES work, I'm done with trying to provide proof to people of it not working. Tell Fitbit to get there poop together, because right now, that's why I need toilet paper. 

Best Answer

There are only stupid answers from support. Although I'm female and old, I've been involved with technology since the responders were still in diapers 

I only had the Sense installed to see my Pixel Watch data

iMarkup_20230129_171943.jpg

Best Answer

Google Pixel 7 and Android 13

Fitbit version 3.73

For some reason I can't seem to attach an image but it is the same as the one already posted, after % tossing and turning, there is no longer EOV graph, just a bunch of text about restful sleep

Best Answer

Hi @Nursenetters@AGRASSE and @YumchaMix.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. I understand how you're feeling and I apologize for this situation. Let me share this has been reported to our team and they're currently investigating.

I appreciate your feedback and patience. Rest assured I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information from them.

Best Answer

Hooray it worked!!!! I had deleted and reinstalled the cache and then the Fitbit app, switched the phone off and on again and then logged in.

I wish you success too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The EOV graph has now reappeared for me as well, but I didn't have to do anything. It's just suddenly worked.. No reinstalling the app or deleting any cache. Thanks to the devs for fixing it. Hope it is fixed for everybody else too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, this should be fixed for users.  9to5google 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes