Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Watch - EOV doesn't display in Sleep tile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The EOV graphs in Sleep Restoration no longer show up at my all. Last week I was telling my husband about them. Now this week they are totally gone. Restoration still displays my heart rate, restlessness. But the EOV isn't even a heading. Like it's totally removed from options. After restlessness score it goes straight to giving me tips and explanation. Even on ones I looked at last week.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

Weird that it only took approximately 2 months for someone to pay attention and fix it ... 🤦

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still don't have it. All updated nothing. 

If it breaks... design a replacement part and 3D print it!
If it isn't broken... design it to make it better!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately it was only a short joy and now the EOV has disappeared again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh!!!! 🤦 Yet, they don't understand why we are frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know that you still don’t see EOV data. Our team has identified the issue and is working to resolve it as soon as possible. We’ll update this thread once the fix is released.

Your feedback and patience are appreciated.
Best Answer

Hi everyone.

I'm happy to share with you that this issue has been resolved by our team. Please make sure to sync your Google Pixel Watch with the Fitbit app to keep your details updated.

I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. Once again, thanks for your patience and have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes