Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC10 does not received Call/Text Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought the Alta and disappointed it doesn't receive text or call alerts from my phone.  Any time line for this to be fixed? My activities are syncing without any problems so far.   Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Rhonnie066, its nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. 

Since this device is not listed as compatible, we cannot guarantee it will support all the features of your tracker. Our list is being updated constantly and some devices despite their popularity, in occasions does not support all the features; we don't have a time frame to share when it will be available until our development team is sure it will support the app and the tracker's features.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, stay tune at a later date to see if device support has been added.

In the meantime since your tracker is able to sync, it wont hurt to try the following recommendations to address call/text notifications issues: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes