Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate data doesn't appear for runs initiated on app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

17th of July 2019 was the last day heartbeats were registered from my Fitbit Charge 3 when I initiate runs on the app on my Android 8.1 Motorola Moto G5S Plus mobile phone. After that day, no heartbeat data no more on runs. Help?!

iMarkup_20191009_220213.jpg

iMarkup_20191009_222617.jpg

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Rik181. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the screenshots showing what is displayed on the Fitbit app, and for explaining that this happens when using MobileRun. Our team is aware of this situation affecting some of our users and they're currently working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. While there isn't a time frame, be sure that your feedback won't go unnoticed and will be passed along to our team.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rik181. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the screenshots showing what is displayed on the Fitbit app, and for explaining that this happens when using MobileRun. Our team is aware of this situation affecting some of our users and they're currently working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. While there isn't a time frame, be sure that your feedback won't go unnoticed and will be passed along to our team.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

+4 months later, any news about a fix?

Best Answer

+12 months later, any news about a fix?

Best Answer

+17 months later, any news about a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes