Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop MobileTrack permission request on the Fitbit app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last update has put a permanent notification on my phone "MobileTrack: Fitbit pedometer permission denied" and keeps trying to make me give it permission every time I open the app.

I do not want to use my phone as a pedometer. I have a Fitbit device already. How do I disable this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@adebaser Welcome to the Community. 

This is most likely due to the MobileTrack option being setup on your account. Tap the account button (top left corner), then the Mobiletrack icon and finally the trashcan icon to remove this from your account.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@adebaser Welcome to the Community. 

This is most likely due to the MobileTrack option being setup on your account. Tap the account button (top left corner), then the Mobiletrack icon and finally the trashcan icon to remove this from your account.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see a MobileTrack icon on my account.  Now what?  I get these pop up messages (Fitbit pedometer permission denied) most every time that I unlock my phone.  Super annoying.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Hi, 

I am getting the same notification and I definitely never add the MobileTrack to my account and only my Inspire 2 is linked to my account.

Please explain, why I am getting the notification and also give details on how to solve the problem.

Ciao, 

Melissa

Best Answer

I don't have a Mobile track icon either.  Is there any other way to turn this off?

Best Answer

I have the same problem now every time I unlock my phone, but I don't see a Mobile Track Icon. How do I fix this?

Best Answer